We are a long-standing, successful IT consulting and software company and
established with well-known customers. We are the experts for data, networks,
infrastructures and digital project-solutions.
We create and manage complete solutions in digitization for medium-sized companies and corporations.
Work remotely from your home office across Germany or come to one of our
modern offices in Düsseldorf or Frankfurt/M.
Become part of our competent operations team for Linux-server administration.
- Operation of Linux infrastructures, on-premise or cloud Monitoring and logging, as well as integration into existing customer infrastructures.
- Database administration (mainly MySQL, Oracle SQL…)
- Incident management and troubleshooting
- Technical challenges are realized through creative solutions
- Tests for new releases
- Good knowledge of the common Linux distributions like RHEL,
CentOS and Debian
- Experience in operating services with the help of monitoring and
- Customer contact via ticket system (Jira, OTRS etc.)
- Participation in the standby rotation
- Problems are analyzed and fixed promptly, configured monitoring systems
(Icinga, Prometheus etc.) are available for this
- Good database knowledge with MySQL, ideally in high-availability environments
- Varied work in a dynamic team
- High personal responsibility and a lot of creative freedom
- Professional working environment and open communication
- Use of modern methods and tools
- Individual offers for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours and good work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Modern Work options:
- Work remotely from your home office throughout Germany or come
to our modern office in Düsseldorf or Frankfurt /M.
KN Consulting GmbH
61348 Bad Homburg